Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Cantelopes people...!!!



Nice juicy succulent perfect cantelopes! And watermelons! DESPITE our sort of pansy summer...with rain in the forecast this weekend I just had to spread the joy of our summer bounty, even if summer is nearly over.

Also a great time has been had by all here on the mini farm-stead with our green beans....Forrest was enamored by his new "fort" last weekend.  He was having a blast helping mom pick the crunchy delicious beans and even snacking on the raw veggies himself...

The pictures tell it all....


Enjoy! And if I could send you a piece of this nice juicy canteloupe I'm currently devouring for dessert I would....come on technology...:-)

2 comments:

Sheelagh said...

I just finished a long evening with friends...quite late! And in the discussion came the topic of 2012. IF the world does indeed come to an end, I'm coming to your farmstead for some lessons on how to survive with nothing...how to "make" my own food! You are an amazing farmer-mom! How you do it all and have a job at the same time is beyond me! Just amazing!!!

Alison Willis said...

Amazing! I am happy enough having a farmers market nearby... you are the farmers market! Lucky boy to grow up with such a plentiful backyard!