Friday, March 6, 2009

The progression of the baby...and belly! A story in photos....

Creating this made me realize what a year we've had....which is why I included some very early pregnancy shots that don't really even show the belly, but mark where we were at that point in pregnancy, and how much my body has changed. I am truly amazed! I know most of you have seen several of these shots before, but it is nice to have them all in one spot...The last picture, a snow sunset shot, is exactly 1 year ago. I was training for two different century rides at the time and had ridden my bike up an amazingly steep road and met Alex so I didn't have to freeze riding down. At the top we decided to do an impromptu snow sunset hike, and were thrilled at the result! What a day that was...and now we prepare for another and even greater achievement and feat...and miracle. The birth of our son.





6 weeks, 7 weeks, 17 Weeks, Wedding Day- little tummy!



25 weeks, 30 weeks, 31 weeks, 32 weeks, 35 weeks, 36 weeks



36 weeks, 39 weeks, 39 weeks, 40 weeks, 40 weeks +4 days-DONE COOKING :-)
1 Year ago today, seizing the moment....




1 comment:

Sheelagh said...

so cool! I love it!!! Thanks for sharing those. I always take the pictures and then we never put them together. It's really fun to see the progression.