Friday, December 25, 2009

Happy Holidays!


Wishing all of you a very wonderful Solstice, Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year! This has been an amazing year for us and you all are a big part of it, believe me! Thanks for taking the time to peek into our lives in this crazy world we live in, where we happen to live hundreds of miles from most of you, and 50 miles from the nearest town, but yet can magically, it seems, send out glimpses of our lives in seconds flat through the blogging world!
Come visit the real thing someday! I promise it's much better in person.....
Lots of love,
Katie, Alex, and Forrest......

2 comments:

Sheelagh said...

Oh I can't wait...the real thing! But I do love stalking your blog and feeling that much closer and more involved. Thank you for that and Merry Christmas! What a beautiful family you have!

Ashley said...

Maybe someday we can visit too!!!
I love keeping up with each other via our blogs!