Friday, January 7, 2011

book worm...

Okay, so maybe not a true book worm, but a book on tape worm perhaps! Books on tapes are my new found hobby and make my work commute so much more enjoyable. So far I have been through the above titles and can't believe how much it has changed my drive. My drive has always been far more enjoyable than a city commute, but even the beautiful scenery and NPR has its limits.
Listening to books on tape is like following a movie, but better, (as isn't the book always better than the movie!) And it's making my commute actually feel productive and fulfilling, and NOT a waste of time which it can often feel like.
I am 1/2 way through the third Steig Larson book which is a great series....and Three Cups of Tea was an awesome eye opening adventure filled account of a true story. I highly reccomend all of the above titles...
(and it helps drown out the endless Sesame Street that is playing in the back seat for Forrest...not that I don't enjoy them, but anything can get a little old!)

No comments: