Thursday, April 25, 2013

Post #400...

From this post, till now, these two little guys have come into our world. Looking back on my very first Fultmeyer blog entry I realize I didn't even have a title! Ha, probably just still figuring out what side was up at that point. I remember well, sitting, trying my hand at blogging, during a particularly slow ER shift, and thinking that I was never going to keep it up, and now look at me! Well, true, I am not by any means an all star daily blogger but I am proud of the fact I have documented a bit of our early family history on this sucker. I may not be the best at baby books, but blogging I like!
And from those early moments of Forrest's pregnancy, until now, we have two full blown kids! Not even babies, but little kids. CRAZY! It really does blow my mind how much can happen in 4 years, and 400 blog posts ;-) And not to mention our house, car, jobs, etc. that all changes along with the years as well.  Here is to another 4+ years and 400 stories about our life with these two great boys!




3 comments:

Sheelagh said...

Oh man! So much happens in 4 years and 8 years and 12 years! Crazy!!! I love these happy boy pictures in the sun.

Alison Willis said...

400 posts! quite an accomplishment! how did you even know? is that on the blog radar?
I so love reading your blog and keeping up with the boys. I have never met them in person but I know them well. xo

Fultmeyer Clan said...

Alison it was pretty amazing I even noticed, but yes, in parenthesis next to my list of posts and drafts it gives the number of posts you have done. I had no idea I was even close to 400!