Friday, April 2, 2010

The full moon and the Crazies....

Craziness tends to follow a full moon, or at least that is what the stereotype is. Though in our little life, if this were true, the whole month of March should have been one constant full moon. Though then we are into April, aren't we. I am truly hoping the wacko"ness" tends to calm down.
Nuts, complete nuts, is a great word to describe it. The weather has been a bit nuts, one day beautiful, the next hailing, the next snowing, the next pouring, the next sunny as can be, (at least I hope, I'm a bit tired of the cold, pouring, snowing deal,).
Good news seemingly comes on the heals of awful news over and over again and you just give up on how you think you should feel.
Family life has been nuts as well, though I will spare you all the bitter details of that. Lets just hope we all simmer down a bit, though I don't think it's that easy.
I guess Forrest has been the one sane one, maybe just in the fact his smiles, laughs, shrieks, and crazy one year old tendencies seem to help Alex and I keep grounded and continue on this journey we call life...
Though sometimes far off places like Alaska...(?Nebraska?) seem to call our names in a way that screams..."Escape!!!!"

And to spread the "normalcy" of our life to all of you and your crazies.....Forrest on our last sunny day, two weeks ago...
I'm thinking there's something to this dirt eating...

No comments: