Thursday, March 8, 2012

The Rhyming Dust Bunnies take over this Saturday morning....


We discovered our local library this last Saturday. Forrest and I just happened to go into out teeny local town, (Willow Creek, famous for Bigfoot!...) for a shopping trip and caught a sign advertising a craft and book reading at our little library. I think I have never explored the library thinking that a town of 2000 couldn't possibly support a good one, but boy was I wrong! They had a great selection for kiddies and adults, a great kids corner filled with toys, books, and bean bags to read on, and we had a great time with local young friends. It was a great time for me and my nearly three year old boy. This happens the first Saturday of the month and will become a regular outing for us...living it up big here in the sticks :-)
Our book and craft was all about Dust Bunnies. Forrest had fun making his very own Dust Bunny...for about 5 minutes, then got wrapped up in the fun eyeballs. I think our little dust bunny pet ended up with about 10 eyes!

Very cute looking dust bunnies....Forrest's was a bit more...ahhh...eccentric??!!

1 comment:

Sheelagh said...

What fun! We love the library! It's kinda crazy to take 4 kids under the age of 10 into the library on my own though so it hasn't happened all that often lately.
Now that you found it...enjoy!