Monday, January 25, 2010

Dear ears...


This is Forrest Fulton, your owner. You may not understand me when I say, "BBBAAAA daaaa, ggooouuugh da da da, ahhhhhhhheeehhhhhhhhhh!!!!" But what I mean when I say that is that you ears are HURTING ME! I stick my fingers in you and pull on you because you hurt. I hit my head with my hands where it hurts, but it only helps a little. My mama keeps sticking this thing with a light on the end in my ears, I let her only if she lets me play with it later. It makes my finger light up and my mama is weird and keeps saying "Like E.T. Forrest!"
Please, ears, stop hurting! I do like to play with you and my mama and dad keep calling me Dumbo or Yoda, but you are hurting so much! Mama kept saying she was waiting to start me on something called antibiotics as sometimes you ears stop hurting without that stuff, and today she gave me a pink yummy tasting liquid! MMMmmmm. That is good stuff! Almost as good as avocado.
Anyways ears, please just give me a break. I don't know why you are on my head anyways, but I would really like to sleep....
Sincerely,
Forrest G.

2 comments:

Sheelagh said...

oh ears! That is not nice!!! Please leave my friend Forest alone!
Is he just about well? Sorry you guys are sick.

Fultmeyer Clan said...

Yes, he is better! It was a doozey of a first illness for him though. And they say kids get on average 6 colds a year! Ugh!