Sunday, January 31, 2010

He reminds me of.....

A little old drunk man, the way Forrest toddles around everywhere, with his favorite toy, a beer bottle his mom or dad has just finished with, (and no this isn't an every day, or even every week occurrence, and only happens under adult supervision.) It just makes him so happy though, the beer bottle that is. He grabs it up and you would have thought it cost mucho bucks. But yet this simple, (but potentially dangerous and influentially bad, yes I know, I know,) toy occupies his time for at LEAST 45 minutes.
So, to Forrest, when you turn 16ish, I'm sure these pictures will come up again. Maybe they'll even go on your wall. But I do want to remind you my dear, you enjoyed these beer bottles EMPTY! And eagerily allowed your parents to do the consuming. If only life stayed so simple...
so innocent....

and was always full of dirt, bugs, sticks, and mud...
and the occasional beer bottle or two!

1 comment:

Sheelagh said...

Oh! That is so funny! He's walking completely now!!! And with a beer bottle no less! WOW! Silly boy. :-)