Thursday, April 28, 2011

This little boy is gonna be a BIG brother....

 And oh boy how his world is gonna change. You wonder if he really has any idea just what is about to happen in the next week or two in this house!
 Changes are in the air as we check things off our list, (or MY list, my nesting list I guess you can call it!)
 Thanks to the TERRIFIC help from my wonderful sister, newly home from Australia, and her equally wonderful British/Aussie boyfriend, (more about both of them later...) this household is in full baby prep mode. Forrest is completely enthralled with his aunt Megan and his new surfer buddy which makes life all the easier for this tired, HUGE mama.


 This happy family of three, soon to be four is working hard. This weekend is gonna be filled with fun dinners out, birthdays, and hopefully some R&R.

Oh yes, and that name....
hmmm......

5 comments:

Amy Musser said...

Have fun with the final days as a family of 3! Love you all!!!!

Sheelagh said...

I am intrigued....name?!?!?!
And I am also very happy that you have some help! Aunt Megan (or in my house Meghan)s are the very very best! Don't worry about Forest, soon enough he won't be able to remember life without a sibling! :-)
I'm so so so excited for you guys and am keeping a close eye on this blog for sure. You could say I'm a stalker.
I love the family pictures and am so glad you got some taken with the 3 of you as the family will soon change. What a sweet family you are and how wonderful you are going to be!

Sheelagh said...

What are the names on this list? I'm so curious!!!

Fultmeyer Clan said...

that's the problem, no names on my list, and one name of Alex. I'm slacking...majorly....:-(

Sheelagh said...

You need to have a name poll!!! That would be fun!! But also remember that you do not have to name your child before you leave the hospital. You can take your sweet time, no pressure! I say you name this guy River...then you have two names from nature. :-P

A friend of mine named her son Canyon. Also cool, from nature, and unique. Not that you asked for suggestions...but this is fun! And a great name sit was suggested to me. You have to check it out: http://youcantcallitit.com/

Best of luck! I know this is hard and can make you crazy! But you might also decide Alex has the perfect name picked out once you meet your little man...so try not to stress!