Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Patiently Waiting....

with the contemplating Gargoyles.... 39+ weeks

with Forrest staring at awe at the size of his baby brother...

with Forrest taking a turn with the contemplative Gargoyles...

and with Megan, on our little walk/jog this evening, trying to get "something started" before going to the hospital tomorrow....

But, alas, all is pretty quiet in the Fulton household. After an awesome dinner, and some hurried last minute packing, and FINALLY, the final patient chart dictated so this PA doesn't have to worry, this mama's headed to bed. 
After all, I've got some work to do tomorrow :-)
I've got a lot on my mind, but mainly am contemplative like this gargoyle friend you see in the pictures about possibly entering the last hours of my pregnant body.
It has been a fine pregnancy indeed, one where my little wee boy seemed to cooperate with every long day, short run, and periods of exhaustion with nothing but growth and health. It has been amazing to be pregnant, but these last few days absolutely tell me the time has come for this little guy to come out. I feel extremely blessed to be able to take part in the miracle that is all too common, and maybe taken for granted as well.
So I thank my body, and my wee little boy, for giving me this opportunity. It has been an incredible journey, and we'll see how it all concludes in the next 2 days.
Regardless, I'm learning to enjoy the ride whatever it holds.
Thanks so much for the well wishes, we'll try to keep you all posted.

No comments: